For my project, I chose a Ranger "giant" tag in order to accommodate the image (8-1/2") I wanted to use from my Graphic45 A Ladies' Diary collection. In fact, all the papers I used are from that same collection. But, let me show you my tag, then I'll share my list of supplies.
- Graphic45's A Ladies' Diary Collection
- Fiskars' border punch
- Stampotique Originals' "Vintage Script" for second-generation background stamping
- Ranger Distress Ink in Broken China
- Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool
- Melissa Frances' "Trinkets & Baubles" for the pearls
- Computer/Printer for generating sentiment
- Tim Holtz' idea-ology Crinkle Ribbon
- Ranger Distress Ink in Antique Linen to colorize ribbon
- Tombo Mono Permanent Adhesive runner
So, grab some time this week to get your fashion on--on a tag, that is! You can link up here.