Monday, June 15, 2015

TAG ALONG CHALLENGE BLOG #92: BEACH DAYS

A new week and a new challenge from Anne at the Tag Along Challenge Blog!  With warmer weather arriving, those of us in the northern hemisphere are thinking beach days, whether the river, the pond, the lake or, in my case, the ocean!

I am at the campground with only limited art supplies, but I still wanted to participate this week in the Tag Along challenge.  I was able to find a beach scene in a magazine I had on hand, then brought in one of my favorite stamps, Young Ignis, from Stampotique.  The quote, Forget Not, is also from Stampotique.  A piece of twine and done!


I appreciate both your visit and your comment today. Both are important to me. Thanks, too, to Anne, for another great challenge this week!  Try to find some time to play with us this week at the Tag Along Challenge Blog.


12 comments:

  1. How sweet Kay!!
    I'll remember this when we go camping next!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute stamp Kay. Not too beachy today though, but we need the rain, so....xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah this is soooo sweet Kay, beautifully made. Lucky you in the great outdoors ;)
    Big hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable. Love how you can make things from unusual supplies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so darling Kay. I just love that sentiment. Love this :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Limited supplies are great for forcing you to think laterally, more creatively. And your tag proves it, Anne. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable and I love those words, Kay! I'm glad you were able to create something again, despite being away at the campground.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet Kay, just love it :)
    Sending hugs from Poppy and me xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this tag - now I just want to go play with Mother Nature. Thanks for the timely reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a very lovely tag Kay! Young Ignis is so cute on your beach scene... :)
    Are you already on holidays, and close to the ocean? If yes, lucky you my dear friend, enjoy your vacation at seaside!!! Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great take on the theme - especially impressive since you're away from home! Hope you're enjoying a wonderful break.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like that you are staying creative on the go! The lil dog in the bottom right corner is too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment! Your kind words are appreciated and serve as inspiration to me.