Saturday, July 23, 2016

ART FROM THE CAMPGROUND: Sunday Postcard Art (07-17-16)

The Sunday Postcard Art challenge this week comes from Annie, who is thinking summer picnics! For me in the campground, a summer picnic is just outside the door of our travel trailer! I pulled the picnic tablecloth back a bit from the corner of the table and snapped a quick photo. One of my quirky Stampotique stamp friends--Tinglyitchiness--became my magnified picnic ant. My sweet stepdaughter Sarah, an artist herself, added the uninvited guests for me!

Hope you are enjoying your summer!


This week's postcard challenge is almost over, but there will be a new one tomorrow. You will find it here. Take some time to get crafty and join us!

Thanks for your visit today and also for taking a moment to leave a comment! Both are appreciated!

Cheers!

13 comments:

  1. Totally LOVE this! Kay So unique and such a creative interpretation of the theme . Hope you're having a great summer . Take care x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes! I will be peeking under picnic table covers for ever more, wondering who might be hiding underneath! LoL. This is a clever as can be postcard for a picnic! Thanks for joining in for my picnic theme Kay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a darling collaboration Kay! Thank you for sharing your talent and your family with us in so many ways! (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very effective ! love it ! I hope you are enjoying your time at the campground !
    Mwah! xx
    Corrie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great fun Kay, I love this! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is a picture with a story. I will certainly continue to have my picnics indoors and will shake the tablecloth out of the door first. Tinglyitchiness - what a name!
    This is a terrific postcard for the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha Ha, that's some picnic ant...no thank you. xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hehehe this did make me chuckle, love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL Kay you always bring a smile to my face. I love these images and this is such a cool card. Would have freaked me out completely :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really love that you've used one of your own photos as the base for this fun postcard! A very clever interpretation of this week's theme...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment! Your kind words are appreciated and serve as inspiration to me.