Wednesday, May 14, 2014

STAMPOTIQUE DESIGNERS' CHALLENGE 147: INCORPORATE A TAG

Happy to see you here today!  Yep, it's Wednesday, and that means the Stampotique Designers' Challenge has been posted on the main page!  It is sweet Kaz Boughton who is hosting this week, and she wants to see us incorporate a tag into our artwork today.  In her own words:
I love using tags on things I make, so my challenge is simple: whatever you make, put a tag on it. You can make a tag for the challenge, but it has to have a tag on it!!
I decided to make a birthday card today with Kraft paper, definitely with masculine undertones:


I have used two of Daniel Torrente's new stamps today, and Wilbur, an old favorite:

I appreciate your visit today, and hope you will join in on the challenge this week--and every week--showing off your stamping skills!  You can enter once for each challenge during the month and be entered into a random drawing at the end of the month for one of two $30 gift certificates for Stampotique products.  You can find both the directions for submitting your art and the rules here.  

Cheers!

16 comments:

  1. Great challenge-idea and a great CAS-like card! Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how Wilbur is peeking over the tag. Certainly a bit masculine but I think any girl would love it too !!!
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card Kay. I really like the 'colors' you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute Kay, loving the monochromatic look and your little tag is awesome right there on the front. I love that it says "Happy Birthday 2 you"

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fab card Kay! I would enjoy receiving this for my birthday! That lil creepy Wilbur is adorable!! And I love the banner and Cup of fun! Love the WHole thing!! ")

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a big fan of tags Kay and I really like the masculine look of this one. Where did you find the birthday banner stamp?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love kraft, never hunk to use it to make a masculine card but such a fab idea. Love how Wilbur peeps over the tag

    ReplyDelete
  8. that, sweet Kay, is simply brilliant!! Simple, but it says it all, in text and design!
    xx
    france

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great monochrome piece Kay. Love the way he's peeking over the tag. Fab and fun

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this Kay, kraft is a favourite of mine, and the little brad really sets it off beautifully xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the neutral-ness Kay, fab card and Wilbur is such a sweetie!
    Big hugs from Poppy and me xxx Wishing you a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely love the understated beauty of this. The colour is so subtle and mysterious, and the simplicity allows those fabulous stamps to shine. Hope you're enjoying a lovely weekend.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this Kay! The brown on kraft gives a wonderful effect!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Missing a bit of colors for my taste (you know me, so hope you will not be hurt my dear Kay...:) but... the whole scene with the little tab in front of Wilbur is absolutely adorable!!! a big hug, Coco

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this so stunningly simple, but very clever
    These stamps just speak volumes
    Brilliant!

    Jools x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Less is always more for me. This is simple but had loads of detail and the colours are perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment! Your kind words are appreciated and serve as inspiration to me.