I had so much fun interpreting the last sketch in the form of a layout that I am going with that again this time. My stepdaughter Sarah recently sent me a "selfie," and I absolutely love it! She is pictured with her two cats Nikki and Sam (on Sarah's shoulder).
First, the layout, then, a few detail photographs (a supply list follows):
- KaiserCraft paper
- Red cardstock (from stash)
- White Rick Rack (Wrights)
- Unity Stamp Set "Be Amazing" (sentiment)
- Die Cut Machine (Cricut)
- "Elegant Edges" font (Cricut)
- Xyron 1.5" create-a-sticker
- Tombo mono permanent adhesive
- Carl 12" rotary trimmer
PolkaDoodles is our sponsor for this challenge. I hope you will pay them a visit. I appreciate both your visits and your comments here. They are important to me and keep me inspired!