Wednesday, July 15, 2015

FEELING SKETCHY CHALLENGE BLOG #125

It hardly seems possible that we could be halfway through the month of July already, but here we are.  The Feeling Sketchy Challenge Blog has posted a new sketch today: 



I had so much fun interpreting the last sketch in the form of a layout that I am going with that again this time.  My stepdaughter Sarah recently sent me a "selfie," and I absolutely love it!  She is pictured with her two cats Nikki and Sam (on Sarah's shoulder). 

First, the layout, then, a few detail photographs (a supply list follows):








Supplies:

  • KaiserCraft paper
  • Red cardstock (from stash)
  • White Rick Rack (Wrights)
  • Unity Stamp Set "Be Amazing" (sentiment)
  • Die Cut Machine (Cricut)
  • "Elegant Edges" font (Cricut)
  • Xyron 1.5" create-a-sticker
  • Tombo mono permanent adhesive
  • Carl 12" rotary trimmer
PolkaDoodles is our sponsor for this challenge.  I hope you will pay them a visit.  I appreciate both your visits and your comments here. They are important to me and keep me inspired!


13 comments:

  1. Just beautiful Kay!! Sarah and her kitties are just too sweet!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful page for that gorgeous photo! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great layout Kay, you chose the perfect papers and embellishments with it, and this photo of your stepdaughter is so lovely!!!!
    Thanks for sharing, it's not so often that you do scrapbook (like me), but finally it's great! Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too adorable, love all that red. xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not only is sarah. Beautiful, but I love the layout! 😘

    ReplyDelete
  6. 2 words, fabulous and gorgeous. The layout and Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. 2 words, fabulous and gorgeous. The layout and Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a stunning layout, Kay... the colours are absolutely wonderful and I love the photo.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful spread, Kay - you've done great justice to a wonderful photo. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like this Kay, and love what you've done with the photograph xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Kay, was thinking of you today and realised it's been ages since I've visited so I thought I'd just drop by and say hello. This is a lovely LO. Love the inky painty background and the ric rac detail. A beautiful photo. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just been over at Corrie's and that always makes me think of you - do hope all is well.
    Hugs,
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment! Your kind words are appreciated and serve as inspiration to me.