Tuesday, October 27, 2015

ART FROM THE MAIN HOUSE: Sunday Postcard Art Challenge

The Sunday Postcard Art challenge this week is following the Halloween theme.  I created this postcard by dabbing Tim Holtz' Mini Distress Ink pads (various fall colors) on my craft mat, then spritzing with water.  I then continued to drag my postcard through that yummy color until I was happy with the result.  After drying with my heat tool, I stamped Stampendous' Crowscape using archival ink, then edged the postcard with TH's Rusty Hinge.  For the sentiment, I used a stamp from Stampers Anonymous called Crazy Talk, and done!


Come play with us at Sunday Postcard Art challenge this week!

Thanks for stopping by for a look and for taking a moment to leave a comment.  I value both!



16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Kay ! You make it sound so simple !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic, just love this. So moody and perfect for today's weather. xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that background and the black stamping on is is just perfect for spooky halloween. Gorgeous colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific Kay. I know I said it before but |'ll say it again: It's so good to see you back in Blog Land!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Actually a postcard, Electra, I should have shown the other side, too!

      Delete
  6. Fabulous tag, Kay, and the perfect image for this spooky day! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant Kay, perfectly spooky! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning stamping! Pretty sure I have those birds and branches stashed somewhere - will have to look them out now!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks like something out of Edgar Alan Poe - great colours with this image, Kay!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this crowscape stamp Kay!!! (and also Halloween a lot! :D)
    A great Halloween scene and postcard, perfect!!
    Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's great Kay. Love that background colour. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment! Your kind words are appreciated and serve as inspiration to me.