Saturday, March 25, 2017

ART FROM THE ROAD: Sunday Postcard Art (03-26-17)

It is time again for the Sunday Postcard Art challenge and our host this week is Sabine who is asking us to make ANIMAL PEOPLE! 

I love art. I love humor. But, what I really, really love is humor in art! Today, that led me to not a political statement, but to political satire! Very different things.

The image is from an internet search and the question is, of course, from him. He does look a bit guilty, don't you think?



Please find some time this week for yourself and create something artful. It's cheaper than therapy! You can find details on how to enter here.

Thanks for coming by today and for taking just a moment to leave a comment. Both and important to me and inspire me!

Cheers!

16 comments:

  1. Kay, what a fun postcard. I read the words and chuckled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Kay! I love humourous art work too. And you've fit your elephant head / man together brilliantly. Also love the B&W colour scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your postcard, thanks for joining this challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your sense of humour, Kay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful satire. xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kay this really made me smile, great postcard.

    Kim ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great card with humor and attitude!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's easy to me guess that he did so ;) Great card and it would be a great poster, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This made me laugh great job...our elephants should get together sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This made me laugh out loud. Very clever Kay and the images are perfect. :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I too had to laugh out loud at this one. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love cards with humor! In the text or the image or through the combination; it doesn't matter... And this one is a real funny one!!! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment! Your kind words are appreciated and serve as inspiration to me.