Friday, May 18, 2018

SUNDAY POSTCARD ART CHALLENGE: 05/20/18

It has been quite a while since I have been able to participate in the Sunday Postcard Art challenge but here I am as the guest host! Thank you, Mandy Chilvers, for extending the invitation!

I have chosen the theme of CLOWNING AROUND! Anything and everything to do with clowns.  My focal image is from Stampotique Originals (by Daniel Torrente and Jill Penney) and is called Bowtie. The text stamp is also a Stampotique image.


I hope you will carve out some time this week to participate in this fun challenge. You can find the details on submitting your work here.

Cheers!

9 comments:

  1. Ooh, lovely to see you back in blogland after all your travels, Kay - love your 'clowning around' postcard and the sentiment is a perfect fit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to see you back Kay, and I love your postcard. Bowtie has always been one of my favourites. Have a fun week, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kay, thanks for hosting this week! I love your card and what a great saying.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kay! It's good to see you back on here with artwork. Your inspiration piece is wonderful. And I like the quote.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kay thank you so much for your fun challenge...your postcard is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol youve not blogged for a year... did you start one about your travels? This is so cool. i do love a circus theme but clowns....? i went down a cute kid clown route for mine. 'real' clowns just remind me of John Wayne Gacy lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great fun, Kay, and I'm glad to see you back at blogging after all your travelling!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sooo good to see your art again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment! Your kind words are appreciated and serve as inspiration to me.