Thursday, August 16, 2018

ART FROM THE ROAD

I made a thank-you card recently that I would like to share. It is for a friend who seems always to have my back whether I am in town or out of town! I enclosed a gift card for a restaurant we often visit together!

I chose a scrap of designer paper, cut it to size, then matted it with a solid color and adhered it to my card blank. I then used my Side Kick to die cut a single flower from a Tim Holtz Thinlits Collection. I used another die to cut a stitched border for my sentiment. I stamped that on white cardstock, edged with with a coordinating ink, adhered it to my card, and done! A very simple and quick card yet one, I think, with a lot of interest.


And a bit of detail:




Thanks for stopping by today and for taking a moment to leave a comment. Both are important to me!

Cheers!

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely card, Kay, and a delightful thing to do! I'm always so happy when I see others appreciative of their friends; it's a great world in which we live when people share the love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha!! Cool card and fab sentiment. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this Kay, the papers work so well together and the sentiment is fab, I'm sure your friend will love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple but with a lot of interest, all is said, this is absolutely true my dearest Kay.
    I love your sentiment too, perfect as usual! Mwah!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment! Your kind words are appreciated and serve as inspiration to me.