Thursday, April 20, 2017

ART FROM THE ROAD: The Three Muses Challenge (04-18-17)

The Three Muses this week challenge us to create an artful project using HANDS as the focus. I was very excited to see this challenge theme come up as I had just been given a stamp with hands in it!!

My husband and I have been traveling since last September (mostly to avoid the cold New England weather) and have taken this opportunity to reconnect with family and friends across the United States. I was thrilled when we announced online that we were approaching Virginia that an online friend invited us to stop and see her. It was the first time I would meet Carol Porter, artist, teacher, stamp designer and friend. Carol gave me a framed piece of her artwork and also the stamp I have used here (one that she designed):


Thank you for your visit today and for taking a moment to leave a comment. Both are important to me!

If you would like to create something for this "hands" challenge, you can find the details here.

Cheers!

10 comments:

  1. Oh I so love the sentiment and imagery that you used! I have also very much vicariously enjoyed your Winter adventures - seeing the photos and hearing the stories of those you've connected with! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make me smile...you go girls...great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card! So nice you could finally met and that this beautiful stamp fitted the challenge; it is a great card and quote! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sentiment has made me smile. its a fantastic page and how comforting it is to hold a cup of coffee in our hands.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is wonderful. it makes me feel strong to consider it. well done. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you are having lots of adventures on your road trip. I love the sentiment here, and I can smell that coffee (might need to go and top up my cup...). Happy onward travels!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tender and powerful Kay.
    I love the purity and elegance of this image.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like this Kay, just the way to start every day xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this - wonderful quote and a great visual to accompany it! You do such a great job of creating on the road that I'm a little in awe!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment! Your kind words are appreciated and serve as inspiration to me.