Wednesday, July 11, 2018

ARTIST TRADING COINS

Making Artist Trading Coins has become a favorite pastime of mine! I have cut bunches of 2-1/2" circles out of scraps of paper--some as ready-made backgrounds and others as backing for the "coins" to give them a bit of strength. I keep a pad of Tim Holtz' "Small Talk" stickers on my craft table and I can create a coin in just minutes. Remember, crafting is cheaper than professional therapy!

The coin I made today is for a Stampotique Designers Challenge and features Bowtie. If you want to have a bit of fun, check out the challenge here.


Thanks for stopping by today and for taking a moment to leave a comment. Both are important to me!

Cheers!

12 comments:

  1. 'Crafting is cheaper than therapy'...how wonderfully true, Kay! :D Loving your coin and what must be a very teeny tiny easel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool coin Kay and yes, crafting might very well be cheaper than therapy. And much more satisfying. I am addicted to these coins as well. They are such a fun size. Love this image. Did you see the something beginning with B challenge at Lost Coast?? Hugz https://lostcoastportaltocreativity.blogspot.com/2018/07/challenge-56-i-spy-something-beginning.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bowtie looks fabulous here Kay, and it's a great idea to have them pre-cut, ready for when inspiration strikes! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! I need to get started doing these too, they look like so much fun. Good job

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!
    your Coins are fantasic.
    Wow, love it.
    Thank you for joining us at Stampotique :)

    Hugs Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome coin! I also love your photo backdrop.

    Thanks for joining the Stampotique designers challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great ATCoin Kay. I've been seeing them everywhere in blogger land lately. They look like fun to make. I hope you're enjoying your summer. I'm not sure if you're in NH or on the road, but wherever you are, I hope you and your husband are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous atc coin :) Thanks for joining us for the Stampotique atc coins challenge.
    Preeti
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome Coins, Beautiful Bowtie
    Thank you for joining the Stampotique Challenge
    Jools x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing Coin Kay (and I love the backdrop). Bowie is such a cutie! Thanks for joining in with the Stampotique Designers Challenge, Gemma xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome coin Kay <3 Love it! And I love to see you back here *mwah*
    Thanks for joining us at Stampotique :)

    xx Arwen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning!!
    Thank u for joining us at Stampotique
    Xx Milo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment! Your kind words are appreciated and serve as inspiration to me.