Monday, July 16, 2018

COIN SERIES IN BLACK AND WHITE

I continue to find great pleasure in creating Artist Trading Coins, those 2-1/2" circular pieces of art which most artists are finding quite addictive! Here are the first 5 in my black and white collection:


The top left image is one of Wendy Vecchi's stamps paired with a sticker from Tim Holtz' "Small Talk" sticker book, cut to fit.


The top right coin shows a stamped image from Stampotique Originals called Little Frida accompanied by more "Small Talk" stickers.


The bottom three coins include stamps created by the up-and-coming stamp designer Carol Porter. Carol's stamps can be purchased in her Etsy shop called NaysWorld. The text with the first coin was created on my computer, the other two are more stickers from "Small Talk."







Thanks for stopping by today and for taking a minute to leave a comment. Both are important to me!

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. These are delightful, Kay (I LOVE the black and white, of course) - while I've not yet tried my hand at Artist Trading Coins, I can see why they would be so addictive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these Kay, I'm going through a black and white phase too xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment! Your kind words are appreciated and serve as inspiration to me.